Security Installer Community

Hello all :)

firemonkey

Hi everyone,

Just realised I haven't introduced myself here, can often be found on the other fire engineers forum but as been working on and off with security in-between fire systems for nearly 12 years now thought I'd be wise to sign up here too.

Pending approval but have put in my trade membership application *poke poke*

Intruder products work on most: Galaxy, Menvier, and the ancient DA systems Abacus... 

Access control: PAC (Legacy) and SecureNet, Janus

CCTV: Pelco, but not touched one in 8 years

Fire: (Well your not interested in that so will move on!)

So yeah, I'm Firemonkey.... (Perhaps a FireandSecurityMonkey too)

10 minutes ago, firemonkey said:

Hi everyone,

Pending approval but have put in my trade membership application *poke poke*

Read Carefully: APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE BELOW WILL BE IGNORED  

· DO NOT apply for trade membership/access unless you are already a forum member.

· DO NOT apply if you are not active in the Fire/Security/CCTV/Access control Industry

· DO NOT  apply if you have not already made a minimum of 5 posts on the forum

· DO post in the public forums while awaiting vetting as this may help speed up the vetting process.

· DO NOT apply for trade membership/access unless you have made 5 or more posts.

You MUST provide us with at least ONE of the following:
-    Scanned/photo of your ID card (We wont contact your employer)

-    Copy of Public/Product Liability Insurance (We will check that this is not fake)

-    Contact telephone number for your employer AND yourself if relevant and Yell or website details for the company you work for.

-  Email to us from your trade related domain
Read, understood and completely happy with the above?

If so then please Private Message (PM) Vetting Click here to PM Vetting 

Read Carefully APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE WILL BE IGNORED   

POKE POKE

11 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

Read Carefully: APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE BELOW WILL BE IGNORED  

Read Carefully APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE WILL BE IGNORED   

Im sorry you missed this bit but we couldnt use a bigger font, it wouldnt fit on the page

Sorry but I'm asking to get the e-mail address to send you proof of being an engineer, I'm trying to follow what you want but need a little help from you to let me know the e-mail address to send it to. So I"m not trying to not comply, quite the opposite!

I even have my e-mail page open ready to copy the address into

If you do not want to accept an e-mail as proof, I'd suggest removing that as an option for being verified?

• Upvote 1

pm vetting with the addy and I will email you, assuming that you reply and it is a proven trade email we will upgrade you. I have a couple I am about to upgrade so if you are quick I will upgrade you at the same time

8 minutes ago, firemonkey said:

Doing it now

Done... Will reply soon as get it come through.

I'd use company ID card but its buried under everything in the boot

I cant reply to vetting pm's but I have a pm from you but still no email address.