Security Installer Community

Accenta G5 release?

Gabs

1 minute ago, james.wilson said:

hkc 1070, on a webway g4 ip 3g

Wow, never seen one of hem before, the keypad has an Aritech look to it :) I think I would have some sort of Castle Care Tech panel, with flush mounted keypads. An Elmdene Rapier, and Guardall Dual-Tech PIRs :)

13 minutes ago, Gabs said:

I don't even know anyone who uses their alarm anymore. How many new alarms do you install a week? 

Birmingham and Manchester tend to show the trend. I'm seeing breakins just staying upstairs again. last time was 10 years ago. I'm also seeing gsm jammers and line cuts. New version of the old stuff and cut

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 minute ago, james.wilson said:

Birmingham and Manchester tend to show the trend. I'm seeing breakins just staying upstairs again. last time was 10 years ago. I'm also seeing gsm jammers and line cuts. New version of the old stuff and cut

Where do people get the 'Jammers' from? Suerly, they must have to make them themselves 

Edited by Gabs

Just now, Gabs said:

Wow, never seen one of hem before, the keypad has an Aritech look to it :) I think I would have some sort of Castle Care Tech panel, with flush mounted keypads. An Elmdene Rapier, and Guardall Dual-Tech PIRs :)

i wouldn't have any of that. Nice bell but that's all

ideal panel vanderbilt spc, ideal sensor Optex, ideal bell car, ideal contact elmdene

1 minute ago, Gabs said:

Where do people get the 'Jammers' from? Suerly, they must have to make them themselves 

used to be on eBay but easy to find one, usually sold to protect cheating wives/husbands to stop the gps trackers reporting

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

24 minutes ago, Gabs said:

Ha, Lada is an ancient car, probably the Accenta equivalent of the car world

The Optima XMs also appear to be pretty waterproof, I got one from a house that had been flooded, the grey facia was starting to peel off, but some glue and it was back, as good as new. 

Yeah, what sort of panel protects your home? 

GD48 SMS / pstn house bashing style grade 6

12 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

i wouldn't have any of that. Nice bell but that's all

ideal panel vanderbilt spc, ideal sensor Optex, ideal bell car, ideal contact elmdene

used to be on eBay but easy to find one, usually sold to protect cheating wives/husbands to stop the gps trackers reporting

The panel looks like a Response Mi-Guard ;) 

I didn't even know that the panel existed, looks strange. I'll bet its expensive. I always thought the Castle panels were high end. Maybe a Galaxy for my home, although, it seems to Commercial. Worst bell box would be an ADE Reson8, I hate the look of them, and the fact no effort has been made to make it the slightest bit water proof! 

52 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

not using tap al

Nah forget tap all those SMS cost to much, contract SIM full SIA on all events , with all sorts set on custom zones , and of course a dialler on confirm haha

Kids cant open a window without me knowing the open and restore ! (When unset haha)

Contemplating/ed using webway etc quite like conxtd stuff but then with Hkc why bother , don't like Hkc wi-fi though can't see it being that stable better perhaps gprs with pstn backup what you think?