Security Installer Community

Elmdene Flush Speaker

Following on from another thread I will post these pics in the mean time till I connect it up to a panel

https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/elmdene-flush-mounted-stainless-steel-16-ohm-extension-speaker-p-5054.html

WP_20170301_15_05_13_Rich 3.jpgWP_20170301_15_05_05_Rich.jpgWP_20170301_15_04_52_Rich.jpgWP_20170301_15_04_47_Rich.jpg

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Hmm, a second, longer spring would have been nice, you never know what's been fitted esp. if someone else is doing the 1st fix.

Also I assume that tamper is just glued on? And as usual no 3rd terminal for a resistor :( 

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

3 hours ago, james.wilson said:

Following on from another thread I will post these pics in the mean time till I connect it up to a panel

https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/elmdene-flush-mounted-stainless-steel-16-ohm-extension-speaker-p-5054.html

WP_20170301_15_05_13_Rich 3.jpgWP_20170301_15_05_05_Rich.jpgWP_20170301_15_04_52_Rich.jpgWP_20170301_15_04_47_Rich.jpg

Swerve the topic?

Why does the Hkc speaker vibrate a little ever noticed it on voice ? When I high enough 

11 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Nah, I actually meant to say I find it's always there , just more prominent when louder 

like you then?

10 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Are the greasy  brummie finger prints a std feature ?

Butter marks from his Spam and egg this morning

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.