Security Installer Community

'Anti-Code' Opinions

Gabs

I hate Paragons, Some of our old customers love them to bits.  You're mad if you think its a good panel

Still got about 70 of these on service, Mixture of Plus and Super 2, Also got 6 of the tiny Conqueror panels and a handful of Sterling 10

As for saying its working fine, I will almost guarantee the power supply has gone high on it, battery will be charging at around 14v or more

7 hours ago, PSE said:

I hate Paragons, Some of our old customers love them to bits.  You're mad if you think its a good panel

Still got about 70 of these on service, Mixture of Plus and Super 2, Also got 6 of the tiny Conqueror panels and a handful of Sterling 10

As for saying its working fine, I will almost guarantee the power supply has gone high on it, battery will be charging at around 14v or more

Do you offer upgrades every service?

10 hours ago, PSE said:

Funny you should say that, the transformer in ours was burning hot! I was shocked, it was really hot! I must be mad, since I quite like it in a way, but wish something easier to use like an Optima was in there. 

4 hours ago, Gabs said:

Funny you should say that, the transformer in ours was burning hot! I was shocked, it was really hot! I must be mad, 

Surely there is your indication there is a potential problem. You must be mad if you ignore this... Rip it out and bin it

31 minutes ago, PSE said:

Surely there is your indication there is a potential problem. You must be mad if you ignore this... Rip it out and bin it

I would do, but my parents would never let me do that, they never even use the thing. They don't care, that is why the battery is still the original to the panel too. It'll take a fire or something terrible like that to make them change it.