Security Installer Community

Audi drivers

A mate of mine lives central Brighton, he works away a lot not at home and his wife doesnt sleep that well when he is away. At 3 am one night his wife was awoken by the sounds of a girl screaming and she goes down stairs to investigate. She catch's a guy trying to force a girl into the basement area of her house and when she challenges him he runs off. The Police are called and the poor girl is brought indoors. The guy had attempted to rape her but thankfully it was prevented by my mates wife.

The Police arrive and take details but seem really uninterested, so much so that they did not even take a statement from my mates wife. It was almost as if they blamed the girl for being out at 3am. They seemed to know who the guy was from the description. They take away some of the girls cloths removed by the guy that they found in the basement the including girls shoes which they put in evidence bags, saying there could be DNA. My mates wife stayed in touch with the girl,so she knows that nothing was heard from the Police at all for about three months until they called the girl to ask her to come and collect her stuff. When the girl turns up at the Police station it turns out that the guys hat was amongst the stuff they had taken from the basement. The Police had not even looked at the evidence they had collected!