Security Installer Community

POS Sytem on iPad & PC required

Nogger

10 hours ago, Nogger said:

I don't use all the functionality of AM I just need to schedule service and maintain contract details and correspondence and interact with field engineers.

In that case Clik would be OK but again the real benefit is if you are using Sage for accounting as it fully integrates, if not, you might just as well save your money and run some sort of manual system imho.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Ah right fair enough. And Xero integrate with a lot of online bank statements I think, which is the other handy bit of the puzzle. No idea if sage does that without recourse to downloading CSV statements from your bank direct.

Have to say that 'Yodlee' has massively improved the last year and the ability to simply click a button and see your bank statements already in the book-keeping software is a joy...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands