Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer

Joe Doherty

Just sold another quantam70 today cracking little panel

I tell all my customers don't attach to insurance to save £20 as it will cost you more when you forget to set and they don't pay up, even the ones who go with a urn don't bother with the insurance discount these days because they know its not worth the £20

Edited by al-yeti
No spreaky brexit fringlish corrections after 10 attempts

• 6 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 5:33 PM, james.wilson said:

Will also make the system non compliant

CIE equipment should not be visible from outside the premises anyway

On 4/10/2016 at 5:33 PM, james.wilson said:

Will also make the system non compliant

CIE equipment should not be visible from outside the premises anyway

On 24 April 2016 at 7:37 PM, secureiam said:

Anyone tried the new pyronix wifi module yet and wireless keypad?

Old thread but yeah wifi module is good -range a bit limited tho 

and the wireless keypads are ****. 

Fitted 2 HKC 1070 recently - reminds me of the aritech CD gear but great panels non the less

On 16/04/2016 at 9:49 PM, al-yeti said:

Just sold another quantam70 today cracking little panel

I tell all my customers don't attach to insurance to save £20 as it will cost you more when you forget to set and they don't pay up, even the ones who go with a urn don't bother with the insurance discount these days because they know its not worth the £20

What do you think of them? 

40 minutes ago, Lwillis said:

What do you think of them? 

Quantum? Great panel for replacing the all in one , switch to wireless and use bell cable etc, I get many who "dont" want to change from all in one panel

Hkc well overall better than rest , above all its not available to public, that's main selling point , panel can be locked customers don't mind that either , 

But if they can make it do a few things the dimension can do it would top it off

Keypads not pretty but customers like the solid hinge which most pads snap

Buying direct ok, but I got some bloke up north who is allowed to sell to me so more flexible when single items needed for small basher like me 

1070 - I wouldn't mind seeing how you manage cables inside , as you pros know how to dress them up and gives me motivation to improve 

Edited by al-yeti
Mashed English since you foreigners liquidated my speech

3 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Quantum? Great panel for replacing the all in one , switch to wireless and use bell cable etc, I get many who want to change from all in one panel

Hkc well overall better than rest , above all its not available to public, that's main selling point , panel can be locked customers don't mind that either , 

But if they can make it do a few things the dimension can do it would top it off

Keypads not pretty but customers like the solid hinge which most pads snap

Buying direct ok, but I got some bloke up north who is allowed to sell to me so more flexible when single items needed for small basher like me 

1070 - I wouldn't mind seeing how you manage cables inside , as you pros know how to dress them up and gives me motivation to improve 

Good to hear 

The 1070 is tight got cables and signalling (couldn't fit a Dualcom inside one the other week)

Might be easier on a new install with plenty of length on the cables but these were panel changes (f'ing nightmare) 

Does the quantum take the WIFI cards?

2 minutes ago, Lwillis said:

Good to hear 

The 1070 is tight got cables and signalling (couldn't fit a Dualcom inside one the other week)

Might be easier on a new install with plenty of length on the cables but these were panel changes (f'ing nightmare) 

Does the quantum take the WIFI cards?

Yeah it does , who you buying from? Maybe they can send you evaluation quantam 

You could remove the pillars right of psu in panel will dualcom fit then? Or they just to big

Edited by al-yeti
Have read English realise I am ok as my grammar is so cool

4 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Yeah it does , who you buying from? Maybe they can send you evaluation quantam 

You could remove the pillars right of psu in panel will dualcom fit then? Or they just to big

Buying from alarm supplies , had Paul up to see us and had a 1070 kit to try. Which im warming too.... 

Not sure if cutting the pillars would be enough , the dc6 units are even better than the current ones.....