Security Installer Community

Hi Fellow Engineers

Ashton

Lol sorry I meant engineers haha and hi everyone sorry for late reply was just scrolling through some of the photos of the old detectors (old school) can say I've only ever de-commissioned some of those seems a shame sometimes as I bet they would last the test of time compared to some of the newer ones

with regards to the Daitem post from a member of public is this the same sas company which was prosecuted? Or is this a company of similar name and no association

Yep that's a true point look a lot better these days aswell although I suspect give it a few years and engineers will be saying the same about what's new now

Fair play to you I think your hearts either in the trade or you may aswell not bother a lot of apprentices these days would be better of doing something else as their hearts not in the job out of curiosity is there any threads sharing previous experience of breakins or attempted always find it interesting seeing it's a constant cat and mouse game (perhaps in the trade section?)

Interesting posts by the way James about integrating apps and being behind the times but do you not think the more the industry evolves into the ip/networking side the more vulnerable perhaps it could become?

Or maybe I too am behind in the times and think that wired is always the best option

All my working life and before. I started with my dad at 11 on the install and service side. Continued with it since. Explored something else but heart is in that

20 yrs my end

thats makes you 31.you little tinker,showbiz ages have even reached the alarm game :-