Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier Elite 24 Guard Access

Tex24

Assuming they're wired devices, it still sounds like a programming issue.

It should work OTB, maybe if you can't find the attribute that's been changed start a fresh.

I would also start to consider if the detectors are in the best location.

Wired system yes.

PIRs Location perfect if it worked - i am now refitting the PIRs to limit the area of influence but this means they will not protect the keyboard and that is a big minus for me.

The whole system is over-engineered as is my style. my thoughts were installing hidden wiring was a big slog so i may as well install more sensors than strictly needed with very little extra work to make a thief proof system.

i have started afresh several times powering down and loading defaults. i also changed one  PIR.

It is programming and keep loading in your wintex profile will not help if the profile is wrong.

do screen shots of wintex profile or reset the zones to guard access via zone setup on the keypad and then change them back to guard access and don't change anything else. not default the panel then load in your wintex profile.

Still having problems show your wintex profile, on either site you are requesting help from.

Its expected that the pirs in the hallway of the exit route are likely to be activated and hence why they are guard access not guard.

Edited by secureiam

It is programming and keep loading in your wintex profile will not help if the profile is wrong.

do screen shots of wintex profile or reset the zones to guard access via zone setup on the keypad and then change them back to guard access and don't change anything else. not default the panel then load in your wintex profile.

Still having problems show your wintex profile, on either site you are requesting help from.

Its expected that the pirs in the hallway of the exit route are likely to be activated and hence why they are guard access not guard.

............................................................................................................................................

Ok but i made a profile from the defaults then changed only the zone settings leaving all the other settings alone- that was my master profile.

As my reply in alternate forum

May I email all the wintex screen prints to you. there are 9 of them small size about 250 Kb total showing all settings. Is your email addr the one on your website please.

Again my apologies for missing your post i do feel if anyone at all then you would be my best bet to solve the issue. i am loathe to post the prints on a public forum for security reasons.

Meh..... it almost sounds like the PIR's are staying active for way too long after you have walked past them, which kinda brings some obscure things up.

Are the PIR's fed directly from the AUX 12volt supply? 

Neither 12v or 0v wire is fed from any of the panel outputs?

Do the sensors operate correctly when you view them in engineer mode.  (Engineer utils....View zone status), do they go active and then back to secure reasonably quickly when you walk past them?

Your exit mode is definately TIMED? I.e the exit sound continues AFTER you shut the door behind you, couldn't be youve set 'Exit settle time' to zero and its arming when you shut the door? (with the pir's still active)

egg03064.gif

Meh..... it almost sounds like the PIR's are staying active for way too long after you have walked past them, which kinda brings some obscure things up.

Are the PIR's fed directly from the AUX 12volt supply? 

Neither 12v or 0v wire is fed from any of the panel outputs?

Do the sensors operate correctly when you view them in engineer mode.  (Engineer utils....View zone status), do they go active and then back to secure reasonably quickly when you walk past them?

Your exit mode is definately TIMED? I.e the exit sound continues AFTER you shut the door behind you, couldn't be youve set 'Exit settle time' to zero and its arming when you shut the door? (with the pir's still active)

the same Aux supply feeds all the PIRs.

no outputs used.

I am currently refitting the problen PIRs back to what was before i gave up as the answers are more promising.

i need a little time to answer your other questions

need the profile so we can stop guessing at possible causes, according to the post above only changed the zone settings.

at 2.15am still not seen them. (dont worry havent been awake allnight waiting for them just checking in when I woke up).

Would you give me a little time to send pics i now have so many profiles that I need to ensure the correct ones are sent and I have to revert PIRs back to original fixings as the solutions seem more promising. Will also send A diag showing the placement of all relevant components.

the same Aux supply feeds all the PIRs.

no outputs used.

I am currently refitting the problen PIRs back to what was before i gave up as the answers are more promising.

i need a little time to answer your other questions

Would you give me a little time to send pics i now have so many profiles that I need to ensure the correct ones are sent and I have to revert PIRs back to original fixings as the solutions seem more promising. Will also send A diag showing the placement of all relevant components.

Truly I have just sent the pics and restored the PIRs
Appreciated thank you
Edited by Tex24