Security Installer Community

Sensor Move For Extension

sullym6

Hi

We have just had an extension which now covers an alarmed Patio door (2 Shocks and  1 contact) and also an internal Window (2 shocks). These have now been replaced with internal doors so I wanted to move the sensors to the extension which has 2 entrances with windows either side

I can move the old patios door shocks to the main entrance which comprises of 2 large windows with french doors in the middle, so thats 1 shock per window and contact on the door.

The side entrance has a single door with 2 smaller window panels, will the shocks be o.k for this or should I replace one of the shocks to a contact and then change the sensor via the panel to a contact

The windows and doors are brown upvc so I am looking at some way to hide the cables but all the trunking I can find in brown is 25 x 16 which is a little large.

I do have the engineer code for my system so hopefully with the help of the manual I should be able to make any changes I need.

Thanks

Sohail

Edited by sullym6