Security Installer Community

Csl Dualcom Digiair Gprs

datadiffusion

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell really. Both sites had good GPRS (5 bars) on mobile on O2, so guess they wouldn't be looking.

Also I still don't have Insight access - which I guess is how you'd know?

Commissioned by observing green light (both full or flashing at least) and watching signals coming into the ARC.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

@Matt

As an ARC can you see everything on Gemini insight, not just your own jobs?

Yeah that's what I was saying correct about.

Strangely enough it took me chasing to get a log on sent through.

Matt got his, I didn't :(

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

they need to be 24hr,thats where redcare come into their own quality service day and night

Shame it is literally 8 times the cost of other products with same or higher specification. Whilst I agree there is a 24 x 7 Helpdesk when we lost a link I was told that I have to call back 9-5 as network boys only work them so I don't share te view they can do everything 24 x 7 other than answer the phone

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Shame it is literally 8 times the cost of other products with same or higher specification. Whilst I agree there is a 24 x 7 Helpdesk when we lost a link I was told that I have to call back 9-5 as network boys only work them so I don't share te view they can do everything 24 x 7 other than answer the phone

not from my experience yes they answer 24/7 and yes they diagnose and fix 24/7 most faults are at the the exchange from what i see and are quickly fixed,why would you have to call back they give you a fault ref there and then and text you when its fixed

Arc links as in the communication path that exists between the arc and the Redcare host network to allow the arc to receive alarm signals

you dont do redcare,but i was on call the night the redcare network went down,that was fun,never used so many sa digis in one night,never known it go down since tho,but back on topic im talking individual stu's that go into fault service is second to none imo

you dont do redcare,

Sure about that my North Eastern friend? :hmm:

im talking individual stu's that go into fault service is second to none imo

I see. That said, not much use fixing the STU's if the ARC can't receive any signals. I'd have thought ARC links going down would be top priority as this could affect tens of thousands of subscribers but seems not however issues affecting just 1 STU gets fixed. Can see the logic there, not.

post-43585-0-13381300-1410032759_thumb.j

post-43585-0-68805100-1410032765_thumb.j

Sure about that my North Eastern friend? :hmm:

I see. That said, not much use fixing the STU's if the ARC can't receive any signals. I'd have thought ARC links going down would be top priority as this could affect tens of thousands of subscribers but seems not however issues affecting just 1 STU gets fixed. Can see the logic there, not.

must be new then,maybe its just yours

Hosted network so no control I'm afraid. Got to rely on the service provider who weren't available for over 48 hours.

No need to get stroppy. Not 1/2 hour ago you were accusing me of not having Redcare. As ever your information is usually not based on hard fact but imaginations in your head.

Hosted network so no control I'm afraid. Got to rely on the service provider who weren't available for over 48 hours.

No need to get stroppy. Not 1/2 hour ago you were accusing me of not having Redcare. As ever your information is usually not based on hard fact but imaginations in your head.

like i said you never had redcare so it must be new to your unapproved arc

You should pay more attention. Had Redcare for months now, which if you look back when I was testing secures.

Just for you though gaz, as paying attention to facts isn't your strong point this is what we do have

Emizon

Chiron

Webway

Redcare

Dualcom

Texecoms standalone communicators

OH

Videofied

Adpro

Truvision

Hitel

Dedicated Micros