Security Installer Community

Texecom Veritas R8 Replacement Pcb

matt5595

datadiffusion I bet these guys havn't even filled out a risk assessment form never mind know what one is!

filling out and leaving good documentation is paramount on any job that you carry out as this not only back up yourself but also helps the next guy that jumps onto the job!, in all it's doing the best job for the client as they have to pay extra for more time taken due to **** paper work been left!

and if you don't fill out a risk assesment form before you carry out a job and you have an injury you may aswell not be insured for anything including public liability!

Are you for real?

As I said previously, what's with the lectures?

So as your clearly the expert in these matters, perhaps you'd care to explain how your risk assessment would help the next guy.

Edited by Cubit

Can't be a proper engineer so like gaz, lectures those that do without actually doing it themselves. Armchair experts. It's laughable. Came on here because couldn't wire up a r8 but is an expert on everything else.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Can't be a proper engineer so like gaz, lectures those that do without actually doing it themselves. Armchair experts. It's laughable. Came on here because couldn't wire up a r8 but is an expert on everything else.

I'm a sparky not an engineer,neither are you

Oh. So you're trained to wire up dis boards and ring mains but what you actually do is play with alarms and life safety systems?

I must remember to call the plumber next time my car has an issue. Maybe visit matalan when I want to do the food shopping.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Oh. So you're trained to wire up dis boards and ring mains but what you actually do is play with alarms and life safety systems?

I must remember to call the plumber next time my car has an issue. Maybe visit matalan when I want to do the food shopping.

marine control systems actually sparks do many different aspects of electrical work including security not just house bash