Security Installer Community

Texecom Veritas R8 Replacement Pcb

matt5595

you know WE are stop playing :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

fecking   ?

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

I don't have any friends.

alarms, the loneliest trade.

When independence comes, I'm certain your pals at TSI will send a food parcel when the country implodes.

You may have to batter the enclosed mars bars to suit your local custom but hey its the thought that counts ;)

Edited by MrHappy

Mr? Veritas God

I notice how lonely when it's the kids sports day and all the farmers are chatting about their trade. I have thought to myself before how different it would be if there were millions of alarm engineers and it was not competitive.

I notice how lonely when it's the kids sports day and all the farmers are chatting about their trade. I have thought to myself before how different it would be if there were millions of alarm engineers and it was not competitive.

if the government was paying you not to fit alarms you wouldn't be complaining 

When independence comes, I'm certain your pals at tsi will send a food parcel when the country implodes.

You may have to batter the enclosed mars bars to suit your local custom but hey its the thought that counts ;)

When I get the food parcel can u make sure a tin of irn bru is in it please?

!

Ooh look ↑

An oxymoron

Ooh look ↑

A moron

Hi has anyone had any experience of replacing a veritas R8 PCB.

Yes

1.Does the board come pre-programmed?

Absoultly including user codes incase any wannabe sparks come alarm experts want to fit them so you'll be fine

2.From what I can see there are no fuses present, does the PCB come with fuses to install, and are the fuse holders already installed or will I need to    solder these on?

Texecom uses high tollerance fuses so you might not recognise them as fuses. To assist I have pasted a large version of what they look like.

Look I was just asking people for advise, thats what a forums all about isn't it helping each other?

Normally, yes but in your case I'm more interested in meeting you in a car park with an ak47

post-43585-0-82125000-1409089095.jpg

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Yes

Absoultly including user codes incase any wannabe sparks come alarm experts want to fit them so you'll be fine

Texecom uses high tollerance fuses so you might not recognise them as fuses. To assist I have pasted a large version of what they look like.

i dont think he is biting tubbs,maybe if you post up your half baked attempt at staff contracts,working conditions and blatent disregard for h&s he might have an input

Ive installed many systems and they all work fine, but i dont like texicom I only use honeywell  pre confgured diy kits from B&Q cause its what I prefer and what I know!

END OF

It shows :-

i dont think he is biting tubbs,maybe if you post up your half baked attempt at staff contracts,working conditions and blatent disregard for h&s he might have an input

Not tonight, tired. That will take hours of debate. Game for it tomorrow though :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/