Security Installer Community

Texecom Veritas R8 Replacement Pcb

matt5595

What is happening?

Did someone doubt his electrical knowledge?

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

i used to do lighting designs, small power schematiocs, distribution board schedules, lv distribution schematics etc in construction

fire alarm layouts n schematics to

if i wanted to find easy answers id just open my onsite guide google full of **** anyway

i used to do lighting designs, small power schematiocs, distribution board schedules, lv distribution schematics etc in construction

And??

You may think this rude, but are we supposed to be impressed?

Come on, be nice. There were some really interesting things back then in the 12th edition.

Only last week I was reading about how 15A radials were still considered mainstream etc...

Unfortunately just as I was getting to the good bit, the dentist was ready to see me :(

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

It's going to be wierd if the scots get it, to start seeing 'Scottish Delis' popping up for ex pats, selling square

sausage, Irn bru and tunnocks.

brilliant dancers.. didnt know they were sparks too?

Timmo, the arts scene is still very badly paid and with the near demise of the Arts Council,

its understandable that these people turn to a 2nd job to provide a steady income.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

How many users reading this, this time of night, lol

popular thread lol

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

if i wanted to find easy answers id just open my onsite guide google full of **** anyway

max ze for tt dno end

U learn much mr secure?

It's going to be wierd if the scots get it, to start seeing 'Scottish Delis' popping up for ex pats, selling square

sausage, Irn bru and tunnocks.

Timmo, the arts scene is still very badly paid and with the near demise of the Arts Council,

its understandable that these people turn to a 2nd job to provide a steady income.

WHAT?

!

Not sure if they changed the mounting points. But how much more is a complete panel or an accenta etc just in case its different. Rip it out and put an accenta lcd in its place. You wouldn't get a new tx with a pcb only

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.