Security Installer Community

Would You Help Out A Stranger?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new brake pads needed :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I can imagine him getting a little pissed off whilst in the queue......

With all the kids pointing and saying           "look at the size of it..... over there mummy the big one"

Edited by ChrisMurphy

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I can imagine him getting a little pissed off whilst in the queue......

With all the kids pointing and saying           "look at the size of it..... over there mummy the big one"

You're getting brave.

lol....

attachicon.gifbellend.jpg

just a little hint...

******* lol indeed. Seems I need to catch up on my threads. Back soon :)

lol

the way i look at things is its better to make sure you do the job and maybe take a bit longer checking it, and making sure things are correct than overcharging that way once you have more experience you can charge more and do it in less time matthew its just the way of life im afraid!

be like me charge the client less, take more time, be sure what you do is right and dont charge if you need to go back, make sure the system works how it should work!

people respect you more that way, you gain more respect, you gain a better reputation over time, and in time you will be making more profit and still be in business!, and the main thing is to look at the work you have done and have pride in what you have done!

You need to do a job like this because its something you enjoy doing and your interested in not just for the money!

I hear you have a little problem with me? :hmm:

Well lets hear it.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Yeah, off to overcharge someone I expect you ****ING ***er!!!

Your webways have just gone up to £300 per year :)

jimmy will have to do it as it will be mod victimisation,or maybe i could do it..cough

He's not available at the minute . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/