Security Installer Community

Would You Help Out A Stranger?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the idiot u guys thought was me?, no chance hes an absolute dick!

for starters i dont start pointing the finger what others do is there business and is upto them!

this guys an absolute 100% class A bell end

We thought you were not ultra intelligent but it would seem ................................:)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

is this the idiot u guys thought was me?, no chance hes an absolute dick!

for starters i dont start pointing the finger what others do is there business and is upto them!

this guys an absolute 100% class A bell end

So, safe to assume you've not applied for trade then.

lol

the way i look at things is its better to make sure you do the job and maybe take a bit longer checking it, and making sure things are correct than overcharging that way once you have more experience you can charge more and do it in less time matthew its just the way of life im afraid!

be like me charge the client less, take more time, be sure what you do is right and dont charge if you need to go back, make sure the system works how it should work!

people respect you more that way, you gain more respect, you gain a better reputation over time, and in time you will be making more profit and still be in business!, and the main thing is to look at the work you have done and have pride in what you have done!

You need to do a job like this because its something you enjoy doing and your interested in not just for the money!

no thanks.

I've got an hour to kill yet at Paddington. I wonder how many more posh packets of crisps and Walkers shortbreads I can have without being sick or kicked out....

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Here is a bet that you are going to miss the train lol

Heard so many stories of people waiting hours for a train then popping to the toilet or similar at the wrong point!!

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

Here is a bet that you are going to miss the train lol

Heard so many stories of people waiting hours for a train then popping to the toilet or similar at the wrong point!!

Its definately not for an hour :(

where is the chunky monkey anyway

Doing a very thorough trade vetting... Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Last seen on the Pepsi Max... Or whatever that big **** off ride is called

As in the BIG ONE @ blackpool?

It will surely set a new speed record!!! Gravity and all that,,, ya know

As in the BIG ONE @ blackpool?

double meaning.....