Security Installer Community

DES

hi , i have recently left a company called prosec fire and security ws6 1sl. 

i was employed on a 4 month trial contract and very quickly i was offered a new contract, but after a few months i realized what sort of company they are. i worked out my 4 month contract and did nothing to break the terms of that contract, then left.

as expected my wages have not been paid to me and i am going to go to acas, 

does anyone know or has anyone else had any problems with these cowboys. 

many thanks from a good honest engineer. 

Edited by PeterJames

Thank you steveo44,  i think i'm gonna need it, i am sorry for posting this but, I'm wondering weather its worth the hassle. Thankfully i quickly managed to get a job with a decent company and cant wait to get up in the mornings not wondering if my vehicle is gonna blow up cause it has a reported fuel leak. lol. one day ill look back at this and laugh. also this website has changed, last time i was on here it was probably over 5 years ago or more, it had not long been up and running.  wow its come a long way, i'll be having a good nose around, call me mr saddo lol. 

Edited by DES

And you think this helps your cause?

Posting that in public.

sorry i dont follow, i'm trying to find out if i'm wasting my time, i'm not a legal person, im an engineer, im not lying. so why wouldnt gathering any info i can help, maybe you could give me some of your advise cubit, you seem to be clued up. or anyone for that matter. maybe also i may actually help others from getting sucked into there trap. google them and him, posting public ha, least of my problems .

now i remember why i stopped using the site in the 1st place.

sorry i dont follow, i'm trying to find out if i'm wasting my time, i'm not a legal person, im an engineer, im not lying. so why wouldnt gathering any info i can help, maybe you could give me some of your advise cubit, you seem to be clued up. or anyone for that matter. maybe also i may actually help others from getting sucked into there trap. google them and him, posting public ha, least of my problems .

now i remember why i stopped using the site in the 1st place.

For a start, we only have your sidfe of the story.

Secondly, you have no idea who reads the boards.

So, have a look back at your OP and ask yourself what it suggests.

Based on your brief comments on this thread alone it suggests, well, i'm sure you can work it out.

For a start, we only have your sidfe of the story.

Secondly, you have no idea who reads the boards.

So, have a look back at your OP and ask yourself what it suggests.

Based on your brief comments on this thread alone it suggests, well, i'm sure you can work it out.

your the one judging mate, im the one asking if anyone can add to my concerns, where better to ask????, also i have 4 months 1st hand knowledge, did you do a google search??? no. is the answer your looking for, as if you have you will see a picture building. then you can read between the lines, also i dont care whos reading cause iv done nothing wrong, i wouldn't be posting stuff like this online if i was in any doubt as to who is right or wrong and what ever YOU think it suggests is and can only be your opinion or anyone else reading this. ill finish by saying i still havnt received the last 2 wage slips,SO TELL ME WHAT THAT SUGGESTS. 

Oh dear, oh dear.

You've not got the hang of this have you?

haha please enlighten me, im struggling because i see words and letters from  your comments but they don't say any thing that makes any sense or are informative in any way. my email address is there so if you want to be a cutie drop me a message, other than that i really only asked if anyone has had any dealings with these people from an engineering point of you cause theres plenty of customers comments out there.BY THE WAY IV BEEN IN THE SECURITY GAME 22 YEARS, Head engineer at 3 companies, im a qualified sparks too and have a good idea about employment law,  i think you' ll find i know exactly what im doing. MATE. and if not theres always technical, haha

Edited by DES

haha please enlighten me, im struggling because i see words and letters from  your comments but they don't say any thing that makes any sense or are informative in any way. my email address is there so if you want to be a cutie drop me a message, other than that i really only asked if anyone has had any dealings with these people from an engineering point of you cause theres plenty of customers comments out there.BY THE WAY IV BEEN IN THE SECURITY GAME 22 YEARS, Head engineer at 3 companies, im a qualified sparks too and have a good idea about employment law,  i think you' ll find i know exactly what im doing. MATE. and if not theres always technical, haha

and by the way, iv already sent texts and had phone conversations, iv sent emails iv sent a recorded letter, each time i get told the money will be in tomorrow, but as the saying goes, tomorrow never comes. ill tell you what, you give me 2 months wages and we 'll leave it at that, what ya saying bruvva.

• 2 months later...