Pat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

intruder.jpg

Trunking by us to support and contain Mains and ELV to 360o DT and smoke gens. Has YTS for segregation,

Beams starting high and going low level, then we have door contact and PIR over each entrance and the ali tube on the wider walls is T configured. the plywood sheets are also our spec.

these wired jobs are still available.

Mains board to be fitted by others.

Curious how well it would work up there? I would have thought at floor level would fill quicker?

that's a hefty looking smokey what's the load bearing of the trunk and brackets

we have 5 on the trunking note each smoke has a separate support calculated x twice the weight.

Curious how well it would work up there? I would have thought at floor level would fill quicker?

the units are all second user and worked well at the height on previous building. Offices are on confirm group 00 warehouse is confirm group 01, smoke fires on confirm 01 not separate detection from arm output.

Customers!

we have 5 on the trunking note each smoke has a separate support calculated x twice the weight. the units are all second user and worked well at the height on previous building. Offices are on confirm group 00 warehouse is confirm group 01, smoke fires on confirm 01 not separate detection from arm output.

Haven't done any bandits for a long time and need to do 2 on a shop floor next week ( sub) - last time I did one was Jessops in Brighton and turfed out ( when testing) he floors above as nothing on fire panel to indicate it linked to other systems!!

Edited by RFS

just wondered what the load was of the brackets as they seem to be taking the weight

as you might expect from a sparkie. Suspicious as I am the only bit I don't have AC calc for is the purlins, and as you would also do I have used a tek fixing through the hanger into the trunking. Trunking brackets are inverted fixed with single M8 and very large washers both side to the fog machine and because we do we proved the unit with a two man lift and short log cut of trunking. I'm happy these are going nowhere without a severe impact collision.

If you look close at the hangers you can see the tek bolt in the smoke hangers which are not present in the trunking hanger to the right. The caddy clip is specified as 70 kg with M8 and the units are less than 30kg yet I still added belt and braces.

Edited by jb-eye

Customers!