Security Installer Community

Field Management Software

Then there were the jobs you had to ditch it in a plant pot on the sly.

lol I've had 2 only like that from old dears,one she put salt in instead of sugar,the other which was like a kick in the nuts she used the water she had boiled her veg in...

I lost all sense of smell and taste about 10 years ago, lasted for a couple of years. I first noticed when I drank some milk from the carton, and never smelt or tasted it was off, I just felt the chunks going down my throat.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I lost all sense of smell and taste about 10 years ago, lasted for a couple of years. I first noticed when I drank some milk from the carton, and never smelt or tasted it was off, I just felt the chunks going down my throat.

That actully makes me feel sick. 

I never drink tea from Domestic Clients anymore as sometimes they offer you cup of tea and the cup is dirty. 

Good Commercial Client I go to Always offer Tea/Coffee and wee biscuit or fruit. 

Gross, you drink from the carton?

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Problem with kids nowadays is they are not exposed to germs etc. All this antibacterial stuff makes us more susceptible to the things it's trying to protect from.

Gross, you drink from the carton?

Hardcore.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I never drink tea from Domestic Clients anymore as sometimes they offer you cup of tea and the cup is dirty. 

I hate that, I would be mortified if I offered a trades person a cuppa at my house and it was below acceptable quality in some way

I hate that, I would be mortified if I offered a trades person a cuppa at my house and it was below acceptable quality in some way

I once had a client basically tell me that if we wanted a brew to make it ourselves as she was too busy watching catch-up.    

First thing I always offer

I once had a client basically tell me that if we wanted a brew to make it ourselves as she was too busy watching catch-up.

I've done similar but not out of laziness. I've just said the kettle has an unlimited supply and milk is in the fridge and feel free to use it as often or as little as your want.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to be a spoil sport and go back to the original topic!

We have been looking at new systems, the main issue we have is that we use macs, whilst at Firex I came across a company called Tesseract who provide a system for G4S and OpenView, the system is browser based which would suit us as we could access via mac.

The main concern is the initial investment! has anyone else come across or heard of this system?