Security Installer Community

Cyprus Based Installer Required

blessim

Hi I've installed my Infinite Prime and programmed it but just can't get it to work consistently. I know that it's something small I've overlooked but my brain has just stopped now and I need a professional to finish the installation and test it for me. I have not installed the siren yet.

Hi Blessim,

Not wishing to dampen your spirits but I think you might find it an uphill battle getting a pro to take over where a novice left off for a variety of reasons.

Maybe if you could explain what you have done and the issues you a facing we could point you in the right direction to finish it off yourself?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Hi Blessim,

Not wishing to dampen your spirits but I think you might find it an uphill battle getting a pro to take over where a novice left off for a variety of reasons.

Maybe if you could explain what you have done and the issues you a facing we could point you in the right direction to finish it off yourself?

QFA and just to add, the Prime is a DIY panel most of the pros wont have a clue anyway. Does it not come with a helpline number?

electronics-line.com

France, USA & Israel tel nos, suggest the above will be easier and cheaper.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived