Security Installer Community

Gardtec 360/580 Alarm

Mac999

Hi

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to explain to me what a code C6 means on the screen of the key pad panel. I have the paper booklet and it quotes these numbers but can't find when this actually means,the alarm will not set,any help would be much appreciated. Mac

you need to ave a good look, as soe displays can show other faults very similar but completely different fault

C6 iirc = Circuit 6, fairly common for engineers put panic buttons on small systems from circuit 6 upwards, so look to see if you have any that have been pressed.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Its CB, control box tamper IIRC.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Hi

I have nothing on zone 6, only got 4 x pir's in hall, kitchen. Living room & dinning room and that's it. Don't have any panic button.

Can I remove this zone from the setting and set alarm as normal ?

cheers

Colin

It says C6 on display.

I have had this before and the battery need replaced.

Don't know why but this was the only problem that was diagnosed through a service.

Customer still on the books and panel is solid every year.

!

User gudie here if you need it:

http://www.sentrysecurity.co.uk/security_user_downloads.htm

see page 11.

Id suggest calling an eng out.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived