Security Installer Community

Here We Go Again...webwayone @ Ifsec 2013

What you couldent eat more?

My mates 10 stone, dont know how he does it.

I rekon your bulemic and you just keep forgetting to throw up :D

Use McDonald's 3-4 times a week but never eat there, brews only.

In fact I've been in 2 different ones, 3 times today.

And piss stops.

I always get cappuccino at donalds

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF to porky, I'm 16st and when I used to work with an old colleague who was 10st wet through when we had brews made he took 3 sugars and I have none, the customers used to always come back and hand me the sugared brew.

I also like it when queuing and people apologise for my weight, pan faced tell them I've been like this since childhood.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Happy to, yes.

Sorry i missed you today. I was after some advise but im sorted now

I did the chineese village tour. And thank you so much to WW1 for the IPad it really is to generous of you, especialy considering im not even a customer.

Customers!

Well, been to see the webway guys today, had a good chat and a demo of the software

They're sending me a unit out to setup and bench test with UDL etc

All being well, we will give them a whirl soon

Many thanks to all those who gave us their time on the stand today. Been very busy handing out virtual iPads, hope they live upto expectations.

Been a very hectic few months and there has been a great deal of interest and take up of the G-Series etc outside of our normal "National" market. 

On the way home my phone kept notifying me of a new post on this topic. Somewhat buoyed with enthusiasm I viewed each one and realised we had slipped onto Matty's (next) favourite subject; food.

Hope to see more of you over the next couple of days..thanks again.

JC

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Many thanks to all those who gave us their time on the stand today. Been very busy handing out virtual iPads, hope they live upto expectations.

Been a very hectic few months and there has been a great deal of interest and take up of the G-Series etc outside of our normal "National" market. 

On the way home my phone kept notifying me of a new post on this topic. Somewhat buoyed with enthusiasm I viewed each one and realised we had slipped onto Matty's (next) favourite subject; food.

Hope to see more of you over the next couple of days..thanks again.

JC

See you tomorrow. :proud:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Will do...

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Good to see you guys today - Sorry I didn't get to catch up again Matt, i'll head up for a proper chat and catch up in the near future.

come on joe you mean you swerved him.. :-

come on joe you mean you swerved him.. :-

Haven't you got some remote resets to issue?

Good to see you guys today - Sorry I didn't get to catch up again Matt, i'll head up for a proper chat and catch up in the near future.

No problem, I ended up spending 3 hours with UTC myself and left late. Nice to see you. :D

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

nothing on monday tbf,had 4 friday gone,one on saturday,none udl could fix tho

try us? Bell knocked from wall? "Switch outputs, and allow set with tamper". Refix EWD tomorrow. LOL

Customers!

Archived