Security Installer Community

Ifsec Moves To London

That's part of the reason i suspect, but mainly for EU visitors, i wonder what Brum will be like this year

I wasn't going to go but with it being the last, I think I will. I've always wondered how effective it was for manufacturers to go. Everyone I know uses it for a bit of a pow wow with industry friends rather than serious research for new products. I heard that it costs a fair few quid to exhibit there.

It hasn't seemed the same for a while now. I used to get really excited about going but it seems same old same old.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

2 days? Feck that, it gets an afternoon normally. Not been for a couple of years. Don't think its that much use these days with forums like TSI etc.

I love London. Since when did we discuss the merits of manufacturers and their products on tsi?

EXcel must be losing business even with the airport.

Should be funny with all the northerners asking the real east enders directions.

Anyone speak Urdu?

Not MASive on it. When I was at Wimbledon recently I noticed that most of the staff in my hotel weren't very English.