Security Installer Community

Zxe Addressable Panel

I'm fairly sure we have a morley zx something or other - if i remember it's a bit crappy

I'm fairly sure we have a morley zx something or other - if i remember it's a bit crappy

Hmm good panels IMO easy to work on and does what it says it will.

Customers!

Hmm good panels IMO easy to work on and does what it says it will.

I know we have 1 but I haven't personally worked on it for a long long time but I remember the guys saying it was a bit awkward.. We normally use Kentec which is unbeliveably easy to use so perhaps by comparison the morley is a pig??

I know we have 1 but I haven't personally worked on it for a long long time but I remember the guys saying it was a bit awkward.. We normally use Kentec which is unbeliveably easy to use so perhaps by comparison the morley is a pig??

You never worked on one and this gives you reason to call it "crappy". i wont ask forgiveness for me for thinking you are being a bit harsh.

Everything is awkward when you have no idea what your messing with wouldnt you agree?

Customers!

You never worked on one and this gives you reason to call it "crappy". i wont ask forgiveness for me for thinking you are being a bit harsh.

Everything is awkward when you have no idea what your messing with wouldnt you agree?

blimey jeff, it wasn't meant as a 2 page case study - just the perception i had whilst thinking about the question for 2 seconds. as i said, i havne't work on this panel for a long time but the general opinion from my guys who have is that it's not a good/easy to use as other panels - perhaps crappy was the wrong word.

cheers Lads.

Got a bit of upgrading to do and I was thinking about pulling it out, as its rebadged so wasn't sure of the model and how many loops etc. It's badged as 'Emergi-Lite' but I think its a ZX5e going of the Morley website. Looks a decent panel on paper, but they all do so thought I'd ask.

blimey jeff, it wasn't meant as a 2 page case study - just the perception i had whilst thinking about the question for 2 seconds. as i said, i havne't work on this panel for a long time but the general opinion from my guys who have is that it's not a good/easy to use as other panels - perhaps crappy was the wrong word.

Just reminded me of a ignorant lay retard passing comment on Netgear as **** just the last week. One unfounded comment caused murderous amounts of work for lots of us.

Customers!

Just reminded me of a ignorant lay retard passing comment on Netgear as **** just the last week. One unfounded comment caused murderous amounts of work for lots of us.

I'll bite......

which retard (theres plenty about) & what hassle

Mr? Veritas God

Archived