Security Installer Community

Ts790+3A Fuse?....

alarmman123

"Alarmman123" you're clearly not competent, get someone else to do it and stop giving our industry a bad name.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Alarmman your question demonstrates that you should not be trusted to wire a three pin plug let alone touch anything remotely complicated. With respect stick to the shelf stacking or trolley pushing until you have completed a basic electrical course and passed

• 3 weeks later...

i must admit the user name infers a professional service? And id also agree with most of the posts. A very basic understanding of electrical safety should net be gleaned from a forum. If however it is his/her own house then it would be better if the mains connections were done by others. But as that isnt stated one can only assume.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

if i ran a 3a fuse in the spur connected to a ts790 panel, would it be safe?

would it blow the panel to bits?

cheeers

What size cable are you using? Do you know how a fuse works and it's purpose in the circuit?

Archived