Security Installer Community

Your Smart Phone Is Tracking You!

RichL

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

• 3 months later...

I always recall this:-

MOBILE phone records placed two of the boys accused of murdering Damilola Taylor two miles away from the scene just minutes after he was stabbed, the Old Bailey heard yesterday.

But police officers failed to mention this during 10 hours of questioning of a 14-year-old girl who claimed that the two brothers had surrounded and stabbed Damilola, defence counsel said.

The jury has heard that Damilola was last seen on a CCTV at 4.31pm, as he left the area outside Peckham Library in south-east London. At 4.47pm, a carpenter called 999 after finding the boy bleeding to death on the North Peckham estate.

Courtenay Griffiths, QC, defending one of the brothers, told the jury yesterday that their mobile phone records showed that they were switched on at 4.47pm in Abbey Street, near Tower Bridge, some two miles away.

Mr? Veritas God

I always recall this:-

A couple of students were murdered in London 4-5 years ago. Two east european scroats/suspects were picked up in quick time. Seems they were known to the dibble and their whereabouts was been monitored via their mobiles.

• 1 year later...

I think they need the imei number to look into it fully????

I was naughty and used my phone whilt driving (just once ofc)

They took the imei number off my phone just incase I was to deny it

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Turn off the tracking, although they can trace a phones movements between "cells".

When using maps you`re fooked. Especially with recorded speeds.

Easy way to see if tracking is turned off is to download "Trace my phone" or similar and then try and find it.

It is amazing how close it can get you to your location.

Had trackers on vans when I managed ( Why I hate them :D , now you know why! ) Clever fookers decided to leave vans on site and wander off, shame I had the company phones tracked too. McDonald seemed the fave location of certain staff members !!!

Damn another secret out!

Which is why work phone is diverted to personal phone and work phone is left in the van  ;D

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived