Security Installer Community

Arfur Mo

sjsturner

qoute is from a PM

post for me please.

as i see it the forum can't work without mods, and seems mod's can't work with me in it.

no sweet, was going to go last monday, James asked me to stay, could say 2 bad mistakes

i'm off to spend time playing xbox live, and places where bad spelling or grammar is allowed, and more important thiings are taken seriously - iike drinking horlics of coarse {fooking hate it truth be known _ but shhhhhhh :}..

only ever came in here initially to moan at the inspectorates, look at the time, have i really missed 2 world cups?

you can now get the Pauls back, just do me a favour, remind them when they crow i've gone, they were f' all to do with it.

keep safe

Alan

he ain't posted since

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

to be fair....... ths forum is too quiet in my opinion, if there was less :ranting: and a bit more FRIENDLY banter/openness it would be a much busier place. Also I personally feel that some guys wont help people, and I also know of members who wont post due to being belittled,...... Remember, without members the Forum will die, you only have to look how long some sections haven't been posted in, which is a shame, as there is some very knowledgeable guys on here.

Archived