Security Installer Community

Chubb Guardall Px500

doppy123paul

Hi

Hope someone may be able to help me. I've recently decommissioned a Chubb Px 500 alaam panel from a site and was hoping someone may know how to reset the panel back to default or may know an engineering master code so I can use it on another site.Any manuals or shortcuts would be much appriciated

Hope someone out there can help

Thanks

Pau

No engineer code if it's a chubb panel. It uses pin of the day (a daily rolling code up to 1600 days ish).

Once you have defaulted the config and the codes, the master user code will be

And it will reset to default pin of the day, as all chubb panels do when you down power them.

Anything else just PM me.

Oxford please no defaulting information in the public areas! Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules if you are unsure

Edited by PeterJames
  • Upvote 1

+++++ is the master user code, not the engineer code. As it's a Chubb panel, the engineer code will default to the Pin of the Day for a certain date I believe. Also, and I may be wrong, I think that you need to flash the software to get rid of the Pin of the Day feature. It's not something you can disable in the engineer menus.

Can't really go into any detail in the public forums though, you need to apply for trade access so you can get into the trade part of the site.

Edited by PeterJames

Trade Member

Thanks for that. I'll apply for Trade membership today as I'm in the security industry but believe I have to have at least 5 post in the general forum so if I post a couple more I should be eligiable

Thanks again

Paul

Hi

Also has anyone got any VCL Maxcom8 info as I've got a 8way unit and keypad I want to sell but I'm struggling to find out any info on the equipment.

Is there a buying and selling section in TSI rather than selling through eBay for example?

Thanks

Paul

Is there a buying and selling section in TSI rather than selling through eBay for example?

There is but this is being extended. There will in the coming weeks be an area in TSI for members to sell products and services etc. There eill an announcement when its ready.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 6 years later...

He has not logged in for 6 years, to this 7 year old topic, so unlikely that advice will be of any help to him.

On 20/06/2010 at 9:57 AM, james.wilson said:

There is but this is being extended. There will in the coming weeks be an area in TSI for members to sell products and services etc. There will an announcement when its ready.

They say the longer you wait for something, the better it is, so can't wait for this one! ;)

Edited by datadiffusion
  • Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands