Security Installer Community

Hello Again

Garry

Hi all have not used the forum for a while but loving the new look hope your all well.

Garry

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

welcome back Gary, i was going ask the same thing, but i think that hat is a dome you did earlier yes.gif

only playing with you mate

regs

Arfur Mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hiya all thank you for the warm welcome back nice to see James and dare I say Arfa =)) still on the forums :yes:

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

Hi Garry

Welcome back

n

Hi Peter thank you.

You all like me VCL bobble hat with the beutifull setting of Immingham dock in the background vey romantic :P

n

Hi Peter thank you.

You all like me VCL bobble hat with the beutifull setting of Immingham dock in the background vey romantic :P

what bbble hat??? .................be careful Gary .............................................ITS BEHIND YOU!!!cold2.gifcold2.gifcold2.gif

happy to be back, reckon 50/50 either missed me or didn't, i've been behaving well relatively, we will see how long we last ;)

regs

Arf

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived