Security Installer Community

Euro Voting

Guest Oxo

As a muslim myself I found MP maliks comments a bit strong but this kind of stuff that BNP feed on and exaggerate, which is what youre also doing.

Have a search around on youtube for other speeches by the same MP, some are much stronger.

I dont agree with all of the BNPs policies, am not a party member, and wont be voting for them. BUT this is England( Sorry Great Britain ), and they have every right to voice their opinions and to stand for parliament, rights MY forefathers, and MY culture has fought for.

If the majority agree with the BNPs views, then they should be listened to. Enoch Powell, recieved 40,000 letters of support, and a few hundred protesting about his rivers of blood speech, and was still sacked, rightly or wrongly, because the Conservative government of he time didnt agree, or more likely were embarrassed. But I'm old enough to remember the protests in the streets when he was.

Edit; to keep Chorlton happy....LOL

Have a search around on youtube for other speeches by the same MP, some are much stronger.

I dont agree with all of the BNPs policies, am not a party member, and wont be voting for them. BUT this is England( Sorry Great Britain ), and they have every right to voice their opinions and to stand for parliament, rights MY forefathers, and MY culture has fought for.

If the majority agree with the BNPs views, then they should be listened to. Enoch Powell, recieved 40,000 letters of support, and a few hundred protesting about his rivers of blood speech, and was still sacked, rightly or wrongly, because the Conservative government of he time didnt agree, or more likely were embarrassed. But I'm old enough to remember the protests in the streets when he was.

Edit; to keep Chorlton happy....LOL

Agree that everyone has rights to their own views, and if majority agree etc,, BUT the majority dont, because the party's mainly based on race. no? I agree immigration has become a problem in this country, but they will want every non white out even the ones born here (cash incentives to leave the country).

and Im old enough to remeber the NF attacks etc..wasnt that the old BNP?

Looking to the bnp for solutions to the "jobs to foreign workers" problem is just a catch in for them.

Anyway, dont want to start sounding too serious, political etc,

:rolleyes:

being a national of a country has nothing to do with anyones race.

the clue is in the name N stands for national - it's based on nationallity - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality

race is something different IMHO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(classif...f_human_beings)

i do agree that they are similar and in many peoples mind the meanings and differences may be a grey area

One a slightly different note I feel this topic (although not in anyway related to the security trade) is perfectrly healthy discussion thus far and happy for it to remain ongoing so long as it doesn't cross the line into hate speech etc

cheers

C.

Archived