Security Installer Community

Simple Panel For Old Lady (using Simple Prox Rdr)

Matt Ward

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any risco panel with a stand alone reader - you even get a status light built in.

tell it to auto part set and jobs done.

This looks like the badger! (as one of my colleages would say)

Thanks for your input!

Out of interest, how do you reset gardtec/risco panels following activation? Fob sets, alarm goes off, fob unsets, then code on keypad? Are these EN panels you are talking about?

I'd be interested about this also.

depends on your overall budget, the prosys 40 can be 'set' by pressing the 'set' button, has prox in the keypad using the standard gardtec prox tabs.

tbh though, CPX/490 imo takes some beating for shear value, if you get the G490 panel with the 4 wire G595 keypad (and yes they do work on it) you a have prox in the keypad with a neat aesthetic result.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

As you say, depends on budget. Homelink 55, gives 16 wireless zones & 8 hardwired, c/w fob keypad + optional telecommand fob. Cheap as chips for the facilities.

But, any agg and its back to the keypad, and thats where I've been getting the late night calls.

And they look neat too.

post-17665-1223488631_thumb.jpg

Could still do with finding an "easy" panel for non tech people.

Guest anguscanplay
Out of interest, how do you reset gardtec/risco panels following activation? Fob sets, alarm goes off, fob unsets, then code on keypad? Are these EN panels you are talking about?

just fob it again to reset.

yes EN panels and yes it`s a little known fact your allowed to indicate set/unset on the actual reader itself.

Archived