Security Installer Community

Wanted

kka

splice connectors, anybody know where i can purchase them from? thanks

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

thanks could not find the ones i want on there.......you know the little round plastic one, that join two wires together using pliers to nip them together....bt telcom engineers use lots of them....ps they have a little gel inside......

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

thanks could not find the ones i want on there.......you know the little round plastic one, that join two wires together using pliers to nip them together....bt telcom engineers use lots of them....ps they have a little gel inside......

Norland cables on St James Boulevard Kev, theyre called scotch lock connectors or something similar. They aint cheap though about

cheers Ian. up there thurs, will take a gander in....

Archived