Security Installer Community

50131 Grade 4

Guest Dave the alarm man

Guest anguscanplay
top man more! done for the SEAP Standards MOD buildings ask for it, but only one that make it are owned by the MOD funny that, G4? done on pr-50131

Page_17_Image_0001.jpg

now Grade 4 sensors? as we cert to the lowest piece of kit anybody got a sorce?

*edit* safari browers doing odd cut & paste

battery`s not dated!

battery`s not dated!

Whoops, I forgot

From - Technical Services Manager (Yuasa Battery Sales UK)

......... our install guide mentions not to use organic solvents or adhesive on or near the batteries.

We have found that most insulation tapes and paper stickers are okay and do not cause damage.

Generally if a substance smells like a solvent or is oil or grease based, then do not use it on or near the batteries.

So, no permanent marker pens then!!

.................. so chalk has been used, oh damn, its rubbed off !!!!

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for digging this thread, but I might have some info regarding this matter (some of you might know this already):

- As far as I know, the ATS range is either Grade 2 (ATS20xx) or 3 (ATS30xx / 4xxx), definitely not 4 (this is according to the data sheets, from both Aritech UK and Aritech Europe). I haven't seen a Grade 4 50131-3 compliant panel from Aritech. ATS is also Environmental Class II;

- As motion detectors are concerned, the one I came across was the one already posted. The Siemens Eyetec IRO840T (Dual Tech PIR + Optical). This is granted Grade 4 50131-2 compliance due to both superior Anti-Masking ability (from a few centimetres away, unlike "normal" Anti-Masking detectors which only detects blockage further away) and Optical Technology (supposedly superior to Microwave and Ultrasonic Technology);

- Finally, the only other Grade 4 50131-1 / 50131-3 panel I know of is from a Canadian Company, commercial only, and it's the Verex Tech Monitor xL. Here's the datasheet.

If there is any misleading information, please notify me and I'll edit accordingly.

Best regards.

Sorry for digging this thread, but I might have some info regarding this matter (some of you might know this already):

- As far as I know, the ATS range is either Grade 2 (ATS20xx) or 3 (ATS30xx / 4xxx), definitely not 4 (this is according to the data sheets, from both Aritech UK and Aritech Europe). I haven't seen a Grade 4 50131-3 compliant panel from Aritech. ATS is also Environmental Class II;

- As motion detectors are concerned, the one I came across was the one already posted. The Siemens Eyetec IRO840T (Dual Tech PIR + Optical). This is granted Grade 4 50131-2 compliance due to both superior Anti-Masking ability (from a few centimetres away, unlike "normal" Anti-Masking detectors which only detects blockage further away) and Optical Technology (supposedly superior to Microwave and Ultrasonic Technology);

- Finally, the only other Grade 4 50131-1 / 50131-3 panel I know of is from a Canadian Company, commercial only, and it's the Verex Tech Monitor xL. Here's the datasheet.

If there is any misleading information, please notify me and I'll edit accordingly.

Best regards.

Maia, I believe where previous posters are refering to 'ATS' they mean Alarm Transmission System, not the GE panel.

Also, the Elmdene Delta 6 HS bell is a grade 4 item.

Maia, I believe where previous posters are refering to 'ATS' they mean Alarm Transmission System, not the GE panel.

Also, the Elmdene Delta 6 HS bell is a grade 4 item.

Absolutely sir!

Still stands the information about that specific panel.

Best regards.

Archived