Security Installer Community

Whats The Daftest/funniest Thing Your Apprentice Has Done

Were you working with him when it happened? I hope you nicknamed him fishy lol

The note on the paperwork is a nice touch

Unfortunately not I was the only engineer not on site. I was working hard doing all the call-out's. :whistle:

He rightly got some stick for a month, lads were purposely getting fish and chips every time they went the chippy. No nickname tho.

When I was doing my apprenticeship in photocopier repair I was with my tradesman keen to impress we had an acetate jam in a large printroom machine in a high school, and these normally result in having to change the heat roller which on one of those was about £400, I had the bright idea I could save the roller by carefully cutting the acetate off and cleaning the residue off the roller with wd40, was going great, saved the roller but because it was still hot as the stay hot for an hour after switching off the wd40 was evaporating as I was cleaning and set the fire alarm off, the school was evacuated and the fire brigade came out.

Turns out saving the rollers was a bad idea as acetate jams are chargeable and the scrappy pays a fair few quid for the rollers because they are solid aluminium so I wasen't doing the company or myself any favours.

for while I was employed as a YTS at firm which did copiers & wittingborg vending machine, all the coffee you could sup with cleaning corona wires it some how made a 9800 seem exciting,

any way there was a muppet who cleaned a couple of marks of the flatbed glass by licking his finger & giving it a rub.

some lass was pissing her self laughing as it was post office party & he was cleaning some blokes dried jiz of the copier as he had been pissed up & photographing his **** the night before

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived