Security Installer Community

Twinflex Panel

A90

any one installed one of these

I`ve worked on these panels before (Rafiki panels) ok but detectors are a pain to change

Pete

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Guest Cerberus NI
not that bad, installed a few, can be a pain for fault finding as detection and sounders on same cable, various options for zonal sounder acticivation etc

detectors are easy to change, you just need to make sure you set correct dil switches

I think that the theory behind them is great (combined smoke or heat and/or sounder with internal eol) - I just find the panels a bit unreliable and a bit of a pain if you inadvertantly switch a zone off!

I think that the theory behind them is great (combined smoke or heat and/or sounder with internal eol) - I just find the panels a bit unreliable and a bit of a pain if you inadvertantly switch a zone off!

yeah fair point, if you dont have the instructions etc they can be fun

have breifly played with the sita addressable kit, no bad but alot like gent :no:

I have installed 60 of these systems in the last 3 years. I can't see the logic in installing seperate sounder circuits anymore. Unfortunatley you have to read the instructions the first time you install one, simply because the principal is different to what we have used for the last 30 years.

The addressable systems are very competetively priced, progarmmable by a laptop, with free software including a diagnostics programme.

Rafiki support is excellent if you need it.

I wouldn't recommend them to any of my competetors :)

Archived