Security Installer Community

Lost "c&k Securitech" Code

Hi everybody, maybe this is not the correct sub-forum, in case I apologize!

I'm renting a flat, and both the owner and the previuos owner don't know the alarm code.

I'd like to activate it to protect my stuff...

The only thing I know is the "C&K Securitech" logo in the control panel...

Can anybody please give me any suggestion?

Google search did not work for me, or I might be looking for the wrong keywords...

Thanks very much in advance....

Hello, The best thing to do is get an alarm engineer in. They will be able to default it and reprogram it.

djrock

Hi everybody, maybe this is not the correct sub-forum, in case I apologize!

I'm renting a flat, and both the owner and the previuos owner don't know the alarm code.

I'd like to activate it to protect my stuff...

The only thing I know is the "C&K Securitech" logo in the control panel...

Can anybody please give me any suggestion?

Google search did not work for me, or I might be looking for the wrong keywords...

Thanks very much in advance....

Unfortunately it's not that easy. If it was any burglar could just Google your system, find a code and break in.

You will need a professional engineer to set up, service and maintain your system.

As has been said many times here; get quotes from 3 reputable companies. If you can get some recommendations so much the better.

Just a note to anyone reading, there's no master code that unsets any system, if you don't know the code for the system the programing usally has to be re-done and the panel resetting to defaults and re-programing, any good engineer will be able to do this. Everyone on here is trying to be helpful but the myth of us having knowledge of some super code isn't true, we're not making work for ourselfs, it's just what has to be done... sorry,

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived